Arsenal players to go – and players to stay. By Galen
We have a very average squad of players who are not different from one another. They are all on the same level. Just take a look at Welbeck, Campbell, Ox and Theo? Who is better? They are all four average players who all have got one quality. They all lack consistency.
1) Cech . He should stay. Top keeper.
2) Ospina. If he is happy as number 2 then he should stay
3) Nacho. Good player. Should stay.
4) Bellerin. The present and the future. So he should stay.
5) Gabriel. I will keep him but I will be buying another CB with immediate effect. Squad player at best.
6) Koscielny. He is the Boss. Should stay.
7) Gibbs. You won’t find a better second choice left back.
8) Chambers: Great potential for the future so should stay.
9) Cazorla. Our best player. Just look how rubbish we are without him. We can’t create a thing!
10) Ozil. World-class. I hope he stays. I will understand if he wants to go.
11) Sanchez: Top quality. I hope he stays but will understand if he feels he deserves better than the Arsenal board.
12) Welbeck: Should stay. good player. Nothing much
13) Coquelin: Good squad player but we still need a DM.
14) Jack: I will keep him even with one leg cause he has got more heart than our entire team of chokers.
Players I have my doubts on…
1) Ramsey. Barcelona or Man City should bring their £50 million as quickly as possible. His head is gone. Since he started believing the hype he forgot to play. But I won’t mind him staying. He is a good player on his day.
2) Campbell: I don’t get the manager. He did nothing wrong and now he got frozen out.
3) Giroud: he can stay as a plan B for long balls. he is never and ever will be an Arsenal number 1 striker.
4) Elneny. Why did we sign him?
Players who must go.
1) Debuchy. He is so deluded . He actually thinks he is better than Bellerin. lol
2) Flamini. he can join our board and help us buy Messi, Suarez and Neymar. lol
3) Arteta: he passed it ages ago.
4) Per. Too slow for Arsenal.
7) Theo Walcott. £140k for that? He talks more than he plays.
8) Ox: he is too comfortable and has made zero progress in 4 years. maybe sell him to a mid-table club with a buy back option. But he needs a new start somewhere else.
Is that an accurate assessment?
By Galen Sona