Okay with the season about to start we should all be picking our Fantasy Football teams. This year JustArsenal is using the Daily Telegraph for our League.
First off all here is a summary from the Telegraph….
If, like us, you’ve spent the majority of the summer counting down the days until the new football season, you’re in luck. Telegraph Fantasy Football 17/18 is now live and you can pick your free team for the new season here >>
We are going to have one slight difference this season and have a cash entry fee and Prize for whoever wins our own Just Arsenal League.
It is £10 per entry fee to join the Just Arsenal league, so I think it may only be open to UK players but not sure yet. If you want to join the fun and try and beat your fellow JustArsenal readers, then this is what you do.
Pick your team, then click “Join League” and enter these details…
You can read all the details at the Telegraph but they have summarised the key things for you to look out for. They are sure you’ll like what we have in store but of course if there’s anything you think we’ve missed please get in touch with the Telegraph via their official Facebook page.
- Your first team is free in the Premier League edition
- Scoring points will be the same as usual
- Transfers – 40 and max five per week. Use them wisely!
- £50m budget and the same selection criteria (although the Sanchez striker v midfielder debate continues…)
- No gimmicks; captains, transfer amnesties and fluctuating values – the TFF public voted and you won’t see any of these in our game
- Elite Leagues (with league and knock-out prizes) provide you with even more ways to win
- JustArsenal League – beat your fellow supporters and prove you’re the top manager at your club
Any questions please put them in the comments below or on the Telegraph’s facebook page. I have already set up and sorted the League, so please come in and try and beat me (I’m rubbish by the way lol)
Just Arsenal Admin