10 Observations about Arsenal’s win ft Cazorla, Xhaka, Ozil and Co. By Galen
1) Ozil takes our attacking game to the next level. Like Wenger said, I think he could score more goals. I really believe he could score 15 goals a season. I like the fact the the manager is pushing him. I believe he has the quality to do that.
2) Never doubt Santi Cazorla. Never ask if he should play or not. He is still our best midfielder and players like Jack, Elneny, Xhaka and Ramsey should be taking down notes with a pen and a paper. Our midfield 3 of yesterday can send teams to sleep with their passing.
3) Xhaka is not just a plan A, but could be our biggest plan B in 10 years. Strikers should get ready to run. The passes are coming. He produced an especially eye-catching performance and, in both his physical strength and range of passing, Wenger does finally seem to have found a player with the presence and potential to develop into something resembling his great central midfielders of the Past.
4) Walcott has got something to prove this year. Never, for once, was Bellerin left exposed. He covered more ground and made more sprints than any other player. The most important thing is that Walcott is fighting. He was a great winger, scoring goals, before all the stupid Striker talk began. Back to basics son. Lets all support and get behind Walcott .
5) Kosielny is so good he made PER looked world class. Am not surprised Holding looks great playing next to the Boss. The future looks good. Holding has to learn and ask questions. He will get loads of games in FA cups and Carling Cup. The kid is very good in the air. Am not even surprised. he is a Notherner.
6) Ox disappointed me big time. The least I expect from a modern winger is that they track back and support the full back. Only Ronaldo and Messi should have the right not to track back, at least they score 40+ goals a season. Ox not tracking back is absolutely insane. He left the left back exposed on 2 against 1 situations. Disappointing.
7) We have a very good bench. Elneny and Jack coming on the pitch with the likes of Giroud and Coquelin on the bench is luxury. They did a great job fighting and preventing Watford from getting back into the game. I will just want Elneny to show more discipline instead of pressing CB’s so high up the pitch. Stay next to Xhaka and keep the teams shape.
8) We have a great goalkeeper. We forget how good he is sometimes.
9) Sanchez is at his best when he has freedom, instead of being stuck in the middle with a few bullies. Sanchez made it impossible for the players to mark him and he was floating all over the pitch causing panics and earthquakes.
10) Bellerin and Nacho go up and down the flanks like no mans business. Is great to have these amigos at our club.
I just want to say a big welcome to Arsenal to Mustafi and Perez.
Ozil, Sanchez and Kosielny should now be the priority of the football club. I want them to all be tied on lengthy and good contracts. We shall not find any better players in the market than these three players. We need to treat them right.
By Galen Sona.