Who is to really to blame for Arsenal troubles? by GS
Its been a troublesome summer for Arsenal and Arsenal fans but I am not surprised. I think deep down most Arsenal Fans are not surprised. Yes we are frustrated but we all did see it coming. How many more embarrasments do we need? From being beating 8 by united, 6 by liverpool, 6 by chelsea and 6 by city , to players like Mahrez and Vardy using Arsenal as a means of getting new contracts for Leicester city football club…. Do you know how funny this sounds?
Lets see who are the key Players at the Arsenal.
1) Dick law. Law, a FIFA-licensed agent, has an office at the training ground and his main responsibilities are strategy, contract negotiations, administration and planning. He was previously Arsenal’s scout in South America and, subsequently North America and helped to establish Wenger’s network of scouts there. He is understood to be in London for two weeks per month and players seeking to open talks on new deals are being directed towards him. I would like to insist that law is not a director of football. he is just a negotiator and for this reason I don’t hold him responsible.
Verdict : NOT Guilty
2) Stan Kroenke. This quote best describes our owner (March 2016): “If you want to win championships then you would never get involved. I think the best owners in sports are the guys that sort of watch both sides a bit. If you don’t have a good business then you can’t really afford to go out and get the best players unless you just want to rely on other sources of income.
“Over there in the Premier League] it was sort of like ‘well, we’ve got guys from the Middle East, the oil price is over $100, they can spend anything they want’.
“But the problem I saw with all of that; those people can lose interest. It doesn’t mean that they will, but I sort of threw that out there: ‘What happens when the Middle Eastern family realise this thing’s costing a lot of money and they decide to go home?’ I said what really happens in those situations is the fans get hurt because the players get picked up and paid if they’re good, the front office gets other jobs.”
I am sorry Mr Silent, but to get better you need to spend. If you are worried about losing interest then you better go now. We pay the most expensive season and match day tickets in Europe. We have earned the right to watch classy players play at our stadium. The policy of not spending clearly comes from him . This good business plan policy has turn Arsenal football club into a laughing stock. 40 million and £1 for Suarez comes to mind.
Verdict : Guilty.
3) Josh Kroenke. he is a director at the club.
Like father like son. Verdict = Guilty.
4) Ivan Gazidis . He is the club CEO and has already warned the fans not to expect any big money signings. he said the club can’t compete with rival clubs, and we need to spend our money wisely. This is a quote from July 2016 “This approach, for us, gives us a very, very powerful balance because it’s not just about spending money but about how you spend your money and doing it wisely,” Gazidis told ESPN. Not paying £30 million for Higuain, not paying £50 million for Suarez, not paying £25 million for Draxler? You talk about spending money wisely? You haven’t got a clue my friend.
Verdict: Guilty. He should be sent to jail. He lies in every interview as well. Disgrace.
5) Mr Wenger. He is the manager and head coach of Arsenal foodball club. He is probably the only true manager still left in the game. Every other club has got a sporting director, or director of football or some vice chairman to help you. Wenger is a one man Army. He is at the begining and at the end of almost every decision the club takes. Can he just be a coach and focus on football? Guardiola has Txiki Begiristain. Mourinho has Woodward. Wenger clearly needs help. Since Dein left he has become clueless.
He has lost touch with the reality and is taking the fans for granted. We needed a CB before Mertesacker got injured and now we lost Per and Gabby. Yet the manager was not active eneough to get a replacement CB. That is totally insane. We knew months ago that we would be playing liverpool and Leicester.
What Wenger did was irresponsible. taking two kids and throwing them in at the deep end. Conceding four goals at home to Liverpool and going into the season unprepared. I am losing every faith in him.
Verdict : Guilty. Should go on retirement.
6) Sir Chip Keswick. Arsenal Chairman.
Verdict Guilty. They are all part of the money making board who are all earning a fortune and charging the fans top dollar.
7) Ken Friar and Lord Harris. Arsenal Directors. Nothing much on them . I know they do get a good cheque at the end of each year.
Verdict Guilty. They should leave our club as quicky as they can.
The Arsenal board and manager should go. This year is make or break. Am tired of them all. They clearly lack the ambition you need to be a winner.
Who is responsible for this mess?
By Galen Sona.