A lot of people, including a lot of depressive Arsenal fans, wrote off Arsenal’s chances of winning the title after we lost our first two away games. This is why I think it is much too early to predict anything…. Pablo Picasso
One game at a time. Eyeing the EPL trophy at this moment is too far fetched even for Man City and Man United.
The big boys will most likely cancel each other out, so far only Arsenal vs Chelsea / Liverpool vs City /LLiverpool vs Arsenal have played each other, and we have Man City vs Chelsea coming up, so more drama to come plus a few shockers from the lesser teams too.
– Man Utd – is still on a good run of playing lesser teams, their team is already wearing down with injuries piling up. They’re hard to beat at the moment though a well organised team will give them a lot of problems. Its mostly muscle and less brains out there.
– City – Pep, you cant play that type of football for a full season in 4 competitions. The players will most likely burn out at crucial stages. Not even your Barca or Bayern played at this pace and those leagues are less physical and have a winter break. Beautiful to watch yes but wait until body parts start falling off players on the pitch.
– Chelsea – looks well balanced to me, I see them either getting the UCL and finishing 4th or 5th in the EPL or winning the EPL and getting knocked out in the last 16 of UCL. Something has to give, especially with players like Luiz in there.
– Spurs – are one or too injuries from total disaster. A long term injury to Kane and/or Erickson and they wont look so special anymore. Like last season they don’t have a bench for 4 competitions.
– Oxpool – have a leaky defence which will cost them having consistency to contest for big majors. We may more likely be in a dog fight for fourth with them and Spurs, but who can predict anything right now?
So lets keep calm, shut up shop at the back and we have a good chance of winning a match. We also need to improve our goal difference because come May small details will matter.