A WIN, but more questions than answers
Finally, Arsenal has snapped a 9-game winless streak with a 3-1 victory at West Ham United! Bravo for the win!
However, with that said, there are now more questions than answers…
1) How long will Tierney and Bellerin be on the injured list?
2) Was this game a kick start to Pepe’s goal scoring tally?
3) What do we do about the miserable 60 minutes the Gunners played before Martinelli got the club’s opening goal?
4) Will Martinelli see more playing time over Lacazette?
5) Will Guendouzi remain on the bench and be used only as a substitute?
6) Will this win provide the much needed confidence the club so badly has to have to win more games?
7) Will Freddie remain the Arsenal manager?
8) Can Arsenal holds it’s own this weekend vs. Manchester City?
Wow, that’s a lot of questions to be answered.
It took the Gunners 60 minutes to realize they were actually in a game at London Stadium, not a training session.
Their passing was weak, their defense was weaker, and Arsenal players meandered around the pitch with no sense of fire, motivation, or urgency.
Right now, this is the biggest worry for me, and this has to get fixed ASAP!
So, on we go to the Standard Liege and our final Europa League group game tonight.
Then on Sunday, it’s Manchester City coming to the Emirates for a Premier League showdown.
If we could win that game, the season just might take on a brighter glow, and might answer a few questions, too!
This is a guest post from our friendly Arsenal blogger from across the water. Have a look at YankeeGooner.net and check out hisopinions…