Official Arsenal team to face Bayern Munich and live stream update

Following the 3-0 friendly win over the Colorado Rapids Arsenal have named a far stronger side to take on the German Champions in the second game of their USA mini-tour.

Unai Emery went with a very young side in the opening game and goals from Gabriel Martinelli, Bukayo Saka and James Olayinka got the tour off to a fantastic start.

Quite a few of the senior players got a run out in the Rapids game including Shkodran Mustafi, Sead Kolasinac, Mesut Ozil, Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, though the latter three were more cameo roles.

This is going to be a far tougher test and will give a good indication of where the team is at right now.

It should also be noted that we will see the brand new away kit on display.

Anyway, here is the official team to face Bayern Munich

The game is live on pay tv channel Premier Sports TV and kicks off at 04.00 AM UK time.

Links will be put in the comments where to watch the game live and free so keep checking in.

Also, if you go to the official Arsenal website you will be able to get live commentary text

1. Admin Martin says:

I will check Youtube as usual because every now and then you do get some excellent streams, however, these are the two sites I will get a decent stream from once all those annoying ads have been closed.

Thanks for the links Admin

Aubameyang was our best winger, but he missed a perfect cross from Kolasinac. Maitland-Niles could not handle fast tricky winger like Coman

Emery had to play with a no 10 and that reduced the number of CMs as usual. Nelson still looked awkward on the left side and we still have the same old problems

2. Welbeck says:

*checks crystal ball* I predict an Arsenal win with Lacazette scoring the winner…

3. Agu Emen says:

Aside from Torreira the strongest side we have.
    In the future though we will be strengthened by the return of
    Bellerin RB Torreira DM.
    From the bench can come Iwobi Guendouzie and Martinelli.
    It’s a promising group.
    So Tierney in 25m. Saliba 5m installment = 30m.
    Add 5m Jenkinson 5m Koz = 25m.
    If we sell Mkhitarian for say 20m we would have 45m for a third player the marque buy.
    It looks promising.

1. John Ibrahim says:

jenkinson got no suitors

Kos was value 10m max

so max income would be 12m

4. 350oz says:

Just watched the first half, the positives are: Ozil & Auba seem sharp, Willock & Maitland Niles good performance, Leno brilliant reflexes.
    On the contrary, the left hand side has been quiet and Mustafi has done it again, 7 minutes into the game and he’s already registered 1 stupid pass from his own half. This kind of undoing is exactly why we missed CL spot.

1. 350oz says:

Not really new but Mustafi missed his marking and it lead to a goal by Lewandowski:(
      E.Martinez solid performance
      Maitland Niles needs a lot of catch up defensively as Koman wreaked havoc
      Young Gunners seem promising, they are fast
      No Martinelli today

Anyway, not really much can be learned because it’s Bayern first match and they essentially play with two teams.

5. Uthgunner says:

Wow what an awesome performance. It breaks my heart 2 c Serge Gnarbry. Nhketiah, Nelson, John jules, Willock were super today. Hopefully this will b the last time we c Niles at rightback he was ripped apart by Coman. Guys I dont know if I’m exaggerating but BURTON looks like the real deal?

1. Mandiba says:

He is really good. I hope he can be given a chance.

2. Welbeck says:

Serge Gnabry ?

The kind of winger we desperately need, now playing for another team!

6. adi says:

Xhaka controlled tempo perfectly
    Niles a clear talent but some signs of inexperience (vs Coman)
    Martinez and Leno saved our ass
    Auba and Ozil showing ambition
    Kolasinac underrated LB super talented offensively

MOM for the first half: NIiles second half: Kolasinac

Oooh Kolasinac ?

2. Mandiba says:

Spot on

7. ToluCOYG says:

Nketiah having the better of Sule in the 87th minute is a big positive for me. The combination before his goal got me really optimistic about our academy players. Then his goal at 90th minute makes me believe he’s gonna grow to become good front nine in the mould of Aguero.
    Good outing guys…

1. Roshan says:

I see this as well. He just knows how to score

8. Uthgunner says:

Shout out to Martinez forgot 2 mention him.

Very well done boys!! How lush to beat Bayern ?
    Nice one, Eddie!!
    Looked a sell out.. and was a great game, from what I read on Twitter!
    Love that feeling after an Arsenal win ?

1. Kev82 says:

How come you didn’t watch the game Sue ??

10. Kev82 says:

Enjoyable game.. Joe Wilock played well and Ozil was very good, he put a good shift in! Some lovely football from the youngsters at the end and John Jules should have stuck that one in at the end ? onto Fiorentina next ? and hopefully a signing or two ?

Omg did you just say Ozil was very good? ? must be the hair!
      Tell me Kev.. Kolasinac isn’t blonde?

Well just woke up with 20 minutes to go.. and still feel like a zombie, so couldn’t be arsed to go downstairs and put sky on… so just watched a couple of clips on YouTube

1. Kev82 says:

You feel like a zombie? ? I haven’t slept yet ? yeah it looks half dyed unless I’m seeing things ? haha yeah Sue he was very hardworking and played well ? AMN was destroyed down the right hand side by conman in the 2nd half that’s the only criticism ?

Ha notice I said feel & not look ? need caffeine haha!!
            Oh no, really? Gonna have to look on Google!!
            Well I’m very pleased to hear that, Kev!
            Jesus it’s gonna hit in a minute & you’ll be out for the count!! ???

2. Kev82 says:

I’m getting too old to sit up all night could have done that 10 years ago easily and did ? don’t quote me on it but it kinda looked greyish blonde ? a cold pepsi or nice coffee ? ?

Yeah I just saw, he’s defo done something to it!
            A nice cold Pepsi max!! ?
            Well at least you have no work, so you can sleep for as long as you want! I’d quite happily trade with you, as I’m in for the day from hell ?

4. Kev82 says:

Why Sue ? haha yes I’m not seeing things ? so you pleased with the result ? I was kind of annoyed when lewa scored that header had that Europa League final anger in me ?

Short staffed (big time) reckon I’ll end up staying on ?
            Yes very happy with that, Kev. The youngsters are looking very good.. I liked the kit.. haven’t read anything positive about Shkodran though!
            We play again on Saturday at 11pm?
            Yes I must admit when I saw he’d scored, I thought argh ? but it was fine in the end ☺️

6. Kev82 says:

11 will you be watching the whole game Sue ?? the kit is nice I’m still not sure if it’s black or dark blue trim ? he was ok for his standards which is pretty low ? god, a long old day then ? right uncle Sue I’m gonna switch off TV and call it a morning lol I’ll speak to you later and don’t work too hard ?

Well enjoy your sleep, Kev.. no doubt you’ll be having sweet dreams of us winning ? laterz Kev ??

8. Kev82 says:

Dreams of winning I like that ? hope you didn’t work too hard Suzanne ?

So you’ve caught up on your zzzzzz’s!! You’ll be up again all night tonight!
            I slogged my guts out ? but it wasn’t the day from hell I was expecting!
            Zaha is back on the transfer centre, Kev… things will be heating up now ?

10. Kev82 says:

No I only slept 5 hours Sue ? thankfully next round of games are at a reasonable hour ? just a long old day then ? haha yeah it’s kinda getting on my nerves Sue, it goes Tierney then goes quiet then linked with 4 or 5 new players then Everton and back to Zaha then back to Tierney it’s like a bloody merry-go-round ?

5 hours! Yikes!!
            It’s doing my head in too! Just bloody sign the player! ?
            Steve Bruce at Newcastle then.. poor sods, hey?!!

12. Kev82 says:

I know had to collect my sister from work well didn’t have to ? just sign A player any player ? didn’t you want Bruce to replace Wenger ? ?

Down Kev ⬇️

11. Agu Emen says:

Tierney, Saliba one more and we are done.
    This side will be tough to roll this season.
    We will better than last term but so will every one else.
    Any where between 1st and 6th me thinks 🙂

1. Phil says:

You do realise that Saliba is staying at St Ettiene for the season don’t you?So that means Tierney and one more and we are ready to roll?Really?So all that was so obviously and fundamentally wrong with us last season is corrected by a LB plus one other player?Seriously?
      I believe you are mis-judging the quality of the Squad PAL

1. ozziegunner says:

Phil, hopefully Everton Soares, Ryan Tierney, Ceballos on loan, Martinello and Saliba for the future and with a bit of luck, an experienced CB.

12. Welbeck says:

Does anybody ever sleep ???

Hmmmm me neither, I was excited to see if we would defeat Bayern and we did so that makes a nice change for once!

Hell yeah!! ?
      2 games in.. 2 wins.. and the youngsters haven’t disappointed! ?

1. ArsenalWhy says:

But we do this every preseason sue then, we revert back to our old self.

Oh ArsenalWhy ? well in that case, we’re going to have to make the most of these wins then ??

1. ArsenalWhy says:

Haha you are right Sue. We are the champions yeahhhhh

Actually make that 3 with Boreham Wood ?

13. Roshan says:

We can’t keep playing Mustafi! I would much rather give games to Chambers, Bielik, Mav over him. We would get the same level of defending but atleast they may progress

14. 350oz says:

Does anyone like our away kit? I think it looks great, those subtle stripes are really good

Oooh yes, I do! All of our kits this season are lush ?

1. Declan says:

I really like the away kit too Sue but just wish it was a bit more “bruised banana” like the original.

1. ozziegunner says:

Sue, Declan and 350oz, hopefully the turquoise kit has been confined to “the dustbin of history.”

15. Tommogun58 says:

Koman is a class act but the ease with which he skinned AMN was a worry,Ainsley is not any kind of defender its not in his remit and we desperately need cover for Bellerin, play Niles where he will have more impact.I have only heard of Alves being mentioned as a right back which is also a worry I hope there are plans afoot for this position.
    It’s not the end of the world if Alves comes but a younger player would appeal more.

Aww you’re a saint! ? Haha no I bloody didn’t, I bet all their fans are gutted! I think he looks like Katie Price’s daughter ?.. not that that has anything to do with him being manager ? he’s got a big job on his hands! Even more so than Unai

1. Kev82 says:

Haha yeah I am I want father brother, uncle, son and chauffeur on my grave ? haha is that the little blonde girl ? ? Unai is a fine manager although a lot of Arsenal fans don’t like him but make no mistake he’s a very intelligent man and top coach ?

? chauffeur or boy racer?!!
        Yes the blonde girl…
        Yeah I know he is.. huge job though, ain’t it? God I wouldn’t want it!!

1. Kev82 says:

Haha boy racer ??? Princess ??? only because the board doesn’t back him but I look at that Arsenal team and it’s better than results suggest it just needs tweaking in the right places once the Wenger mentality leaves the club we’ll come again Sue ??

Oh we’ll come again, alright!!
            Thank god it’s Friday tomorrow, Kev!! ?

2. Kev82 says:

Haha yeah Sue ? you must be getting excited for your holiday? You won’t be on here for 2 weeks ?

? trying not to think about it ✈ ? Haha!
    The game against Bayern is on Free Sports later at 3 – that’ll do, get in from work just in time ? darts starts tomorrow on Sky, for 8 days! Sorted!
    Well, have a nice day (sound like a yankee!) A nice chilled one.. and will talk soon ?? laterz!

1. Kev82 says:

Haha it’ll be fine ? oh must watch that oh wait I’ve seen it ?? are you off all week then Sue? I quarterback that ? haha ok Sue enjoy your day ??

Haha!! Off for 12 days in a couple of weeks ??

1. Kev82 says:

You need it at your age Sue ??

Well I’m not going to disagree ? bloody hell Price just lost ? my nerves are in tatters & I had to watch through my fingers… gutted!! Arsenal hadn’t better lose or I won’t be happy!!
            You alright then Kev? ?

2. Kev82 says:

Haha you couldn’t if you wanted to ?? isn’t he always losing though ? ? Oh your Watching it then ? ? I’m good Sue can’t get that bloody your my buddy song out of my head ???

??….if I can find a live stream, yes.. Wentworth Prison first though ?
            Omg dare I ask what that is from & who sings it?! ?
            No!! He’s played really well lately (cheeky!) Just not tonight haha!!

4. Kev82 says:

You should look up Zgemma cable boxes that’s all I’m gonna say on here ?? Mark Hamill the new child’s play movie YouTube the song child’s play I’m your buddi song ? haha well I’ll look out for his next tournament ? the pool beaten by Dortmund it was a good game ?

Mayne I should ? oh I just googled that song ? can just imagine you singing away to it!! I didn’t know that was coming out
            Yeah I loved it.. LA Galaxy v LAFC looked a great game too! What’s the team news then chucky? I mean buddy.. oops Kev ?

6. Kev82 says:

Imagine it cos I was singing it all day ??? oh do it then you won’t miss any games ? didn’t know what was coming out ? The arsenal game ? ? Haha Chucky ?

The new chucky film… thought they were done & dusted!
            Nice young squad.. although Kolasinac starts ?

8. Kev82 says:

It’s ok Sue they changed up the story to a new modern day movie Chucky is a smart toy and not possessed but programmed wrong ? oh god I wish arsenal would sell him Sue he’s a bloody liability

Poor Sead ??

10. Kev82 says:

Poor Arsenal having that clown in they’re team ? so did you find a stream Sue ? My man Manny Pacquiao is fighting tonight the fighting pride of the Philippines another late one for me ?

Yeah got a few to choose from, Kev!
            Another late night – just the norm then! He should win, right?

12. Kev82 says:

I don’t know Sue Keith Thurman is unbeaten and a top competitor and pacman is 40 now ? I think he’ll do enough to win ? so yellow strip again and no Martinelli ?

13. Kev82 says:

Eduardo just scored ?

Been watching it on Hes goal… yeah good goal.. deflected assist from the tank. Not a bad first half.. Monreal needs to wake up though!!

1. Kev82 says:

Unlucky Martinelli would have been a great goal 3-0 Wilock ?

If only that had gone in! He’s gonna be a right handful ?
            Good game that Kev! ?

2. Kev82 says:

Yes I’m pleased with that Sue Xhaka is useless though ? Hazard playing for Madrid tonight look away Chav fans ?

Your man won then ? all in all, a great night for you, Kev! Now get to sleep ??