Official Confirmed Arsenal team to face Leicester – Saka and Auba on the bench

We all know that Mikel Arteta has only Rob Holding on his injury list, and with the gruelling schedule lately leading up to our last gasp win against Benfica on Thursday, it is certain that the Arsenal starting XI today will need some fresh legs to buoy up our flagging stars.

There has been much talk about Arteta resting Buyako Saka, but considering he is our best player I think he should at least play for 45 minutes if he is even half fit. Arteta will probably stick with Aubameyang in the hope that he is now full of confidence and carries on scoring against the Foxes.

One thing is sure, he will keep a solid defence as usual, and Luiz and Mari look nailed on with Soares and Tierney on the flanks.

It is definitely going to be a tough game, so I am waiting with bated breath to see who Arteta puts out today.

And here it isโ€ฆ..

READ MORE:ย  Can Saka be compared to Mbappe and Haaland?

1. Dan kit says:

I donโ€™t usually moan at team selections but why does the bench look stronger than the starting 11 WTF
    COYG lol

1. OxInTheBox says:

Because we prioritize the EL and some players are fatigue from the Benfica game.

1. Dan kit says:

Not an excuse at all Iโ€™m afraid .
        Partey played 20 mins
        Martinelli hasnโ€™t played at all
        They are payed professionals to play football not have a rest every other game
        @Dan Smith can I change my prediction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1. GunnerDev says:

Martinelli over willian all day long

2. OxInTheBox says:

Partey came back from injury so we should be careful with him.
          They are payed professionals but sometimes they get fatigue. Saka played almost every game this season, he is only 19, there are more important games coming, and Saka will also play the Euro in the summer, so he should get some 5-6 games rested on the PL until the end of the season.

2. Vinod says:

Because Arteta might be thinking Rodgers is going to setup a low block, so why waste energy of our attackers. Let them rest for some time. But substitutions need to be done around the hour mark rather than at 80 min provided we are not winning.

3. Declan says:

Totally with you Dan, a very underwhelming team indeed.
      Leicesterโ€™s home form is terrible, they have lost 6 games at home and we put a defensive team there against them! I give up.

1. GoalDan says:

Come on now, โ€œdefensive teamโ€ is Pepe, lacazett,esr and willian classed has defensive? Did we buy party has a playmaker or dm ?
        Eleney is the only player you could argue is slightly defensive, but with cebellos last defensive mistake, would he play..
        Saka needs to be resting a bit surly..

Truth is we lose to Leicester regardless who plays, but we are a team in transition, and I have faith we can win this, whether we do or not we will see….

1. Trevor Peters says:

Arteta’s putting all hi eggs in one basket

2. EDU says:

Your Analysis is spot on. And 3-1 to be good for the moment.

4. Francios says:

Joke of a starting line up, no wonder we trail…just a fkn joke

2. GoalDan says:

Come on willian I know thereโ€™s a good player in there mate.
    Pepe if you attack the space behind defenders ESR can pass through or chip over, but donโ€™t come short to receive the ball every time, it slows the pace down !!…

Thatโ€™s my team talk… lol

I’m just worried about Pepe, because he usually killed our attacks on the right wing with his slippery touches and ineffective tricks. The rest are experienced players that could hold Leicester off or even win against them

3. Coldzero says:

What does Martinelli have to do to get a game?

1. Godswill says:

Arteta killing the young lad. Martinelli over Willian. I’m not happy. Hope Willian proves me wrong.

2. Vinod says:

I guess its not about what Martinelli has to do but rather with what Willian can’t do. Arteta seems to think Willian is not capable of a CAM role and would rather be effective on the wings. I expected ESR to be rested and Willian be given CAM role. (ESR and Willian might switch roles during play as well invalidating my thought).

My best guess is Martinelli might not be getting much game time this season but might be converted to a CF next season after selling Laca.

4. McLovin says:

Willian, Xhaka and Elneny.. thats zero help there for attack..

Hope they prove me wrong, at least once a season.

1. Jax says:

No complaints with Xhaka recently surely? And Elneny is pretty solid for most of the time.

Good choice, because the EL starters must be tired. This line-up should be able to win today, if nobody has a brain fart

6. Vinod says:

Seems to be good enough, our bench is stronger than Leicester so we need to make them run rather than allow them to sit back.

7. RW1 says:

More grist for us arteta out millers!!! Possibly the worst arsenal line up Iโ€™ve seen in the last 20 odd years … With a better bench can only hope that the score at half time is not beyond changes

1. Dan kit says:

To be fair I recon that bench could beat the first 11 with their 9 men

2. Adajim says:

I gues you weren’t watching arsenal during Chamack, Denilson, Bentner, Jekinson

1. Defund The Media says:

And Sรฉbastien Squillaci lol

1. PJ-SA says:

I presume he means the worst starting 11 vs the available players for the manager to chose from.

Not the actual worst 11 Arsenal has fielded. I’m just using logic to come to that conclusion, could definitely be wrong.

2. Dare Tobi says:

Andre Santos, Lucas Perez, Almunia, Mannone, Fran merida, Senderos and co.

2. RW1 says:

Along with likes of rozicky Santi wilshere arteta … who could actually play quality football .. no one in this line up comes close

3. Declan says:

Chamack scored 11 goals in his first 11 games and Bendtner was ok until Wenger started playing him on the wing.

8. Herbz says:

That’s the definite starting back 4 for me..

The attack looks more balanced than the usual lineups with 3 left footed players.

Easy win for Arsenal there.

9. OZGooner says:

That looks reasonable to me given the schedule. There will be plenty of tired legs both sides of the pitch. Ideally we get a couple goals early, and usually starters get a rest. If not, come on in the second half.

1. HASS says:

What schedule? We don’t play in the upcoming midweek and are out of FA cup.

10. Adajim says:

I was expecting Partey and Martinelli. I will have to start praying we do well, I dont know how to defend Martinelli exclusion from today game

1. GunnerDev says:

Same. I dont see why they are not starting. Would make a big difference IMO

1. MartinelliTheBench says:

Look no further than the manager that has something against Martinelli.

1. Highbury Hero says:

Your name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1. MartinelliTheBench says:

๐Ÿคฃ It’s been that for quite a while, I feel like I may have jinxed Martinelli โ˜

2. Highbury Hero says:

I saw your plea last week for someone to come buy you.

2. EDU says:

I don’t think so. Martinelli has been injury prone. One game on and off. We all seem to forget that. I think that’s the reason, besides people starting have done well.

11. Jax says:

Good starting eleven with some quality from the bench for almost certain pre planned second half substitutions.

12. Danny says:

Oh dear what a poor team selection I saw William and that was enough Arteta has lost the plot absolutely clueless I predicted 2-1 Leicester now going for 3-0 with this line up!!

1. Vinod says:

It all depends on Ndidi, Barnes and Vardy, how they try to progress the ball

13. Innit says:

I don’t like the lineup at all especially exclusion of Martinelli
    But hope we win
    COYG

14. Emzy kazzy says:

Arteta has had issues with ‘Guendouzi and saliba’ and one thing that’s looks similar among those guys are talent and ego.
    Martinelli has just been officially included into that list.
    Arteta is hot tempered and arrogant…..
    In this game he wont go far with this attitude.

1. MartinelliTheBench says:

Been on the list for a while mate!

Clear Arteta struggles to manage most youngsters. Could be his insecurities and ego that is challenged by them.

15. Roachie says:

Won’t win with that starting line up.

1. Jax says:

That eleven looks picked to hold the game until Leicester tire and then bring on the likes of Auba/Martinelli, Saka, Partey to rip them to shreds.

16. The Art of Teta says:

Elneny – Xhaka doesn’t fill me with joy. Let’s hope ESR can add some forward energy two those two defensive-minded players.

Also, Willian has been unimpressive as a starter and Pepe hot and cold. Unless both bring their best game we are facing an underwhelming effort by Arsenal.

I’m worried. Prove me wrong please Arteta.

17. PJ-SA says:

Cue Eddie + Co moaning about moaning.

COYG

1. Defund The Media says:

And PJ moaning about moaning about moaning. And not even prompted ๐Ÿ‘

1. PJ-SA says:

Where did I moan? lol

Here you can see the “+ co” section.

1. Defund The Media says:

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

18. Gmv8 says:

As if Arsenal fans donโ€™t have enough stress to go through, we have the additional stress of Artetaโ€™s non sensical team selections. Would ever our esteemed rivals play without Son or Kane?

19. HASS says:

Leicester are going to easily go through the defence. Their team has more energy.

What’s the excuse for Atleast not starting Martinelli. One of a few players who’s willing to go past opposition players.

I think we’re gonna lose today.

20. Iykmatt says:

Let’s see what happens at the end of the game then we judge the selections our dear manager has made today

1. Perry ames says:

I agree let’s wait until the final whistle

21. Declan says:

Looks like Arteta has thrown in the towel to me.
    The 9 players on the bench could beat the 11 we have put out today.

22. Trevor Peters says:

We’re doomed. That’s all I have to say, I’m too old for the heartache arteta’s giving me

Hang on in there, Trevor! Not quite time to pull the sofa out..

Watching them warm up on BT.. Vardy has wings, wonder how many red bulls he’s downed ๐Ÿ˜„ if he scores, you’ll hear me scream!!
    I do understand why the starting 11 is what it is, although I was hoping to see Gabs – I know there’s protecting him and him easing him back, but this
    really takes the biscuit!!

I bet Leicester are glad Saka’s benched!!

It’s a beautiful day… we’re not wearing that horrible blue kit! Now come on boys, give it a go!! COYG

1. PJ-SA says:

We protecting Martinelli so much that we just going to pay him to not play ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ love it, PJ-SA!!

2. Joe. S says:

25 minutes in and they’re still warming up Sue.

24. Palash says:

What’s his problem with martinelli? If a player like Willian can get chances even after disappointing so much then why cant martinelli get a chance? I am afraid the saliba situation is going to arise with martinelli

1. Davi says:

Based on Arteta’s comments, it looks like he thought Willian played well when he came on last game (no comment as I didn’t see it) and wants to strike while the iron is hot to see if that can spur some improved form. He clearly wants willian to turn it around as MA backed his transfer – understandable, but we’ll have to see how it goes.
      On Martinelli it sounds like he’s challenging him to improve and cited squad competition as the reason he’s played less recently (many would rightly question how he could justify that given how many more opportunities Willian has wasted recently but hey ho, see above I guess).
      Just to be clear I’m not against Arteta and want him to have time to succeed, this is one of the issues I think he’s generally gotten wrong, but I could have said that many times about Wenger when he was around, going back to the Invincibles even (and many times it turned out that he was right and I was wrong!), so we’ll see.

25. Ackshay says:

People forget this is our 4th match in 10 days. Would you prefer we play the same team so you can moan about our lazy slow passing game or cry when saka gets injured?

1. Palash says:

But why willian? Why not martinelli?

26. Dan says:

I really don’t understand this line up. Willian, Pepe, Xhaka, Elneny. Cedric will be overwhelmed trying to cope with Barnes as he’ll be getting no help from Pepsi. I was confident about a win today before seeing this line up. Definitely not now. Maybe the plan is to repeat the city game plan. Set up a team not to win but to try avoid getting a hiding. The end result is hoping for a narrow loss or possibly a draw. Instead of being brave and actually playing attacking football and taking your chances.

Okay, maybe Saka if anybody is worthy of a rest but why rest the others. What have they done to deserve a rest. They’ve hardly put in arduous shifts on field. No real desire or cut and thrust to finesse or bulldoze your way to victory. Just indulging in effortless training game tactics of possession with sideways and backward passes being the order of the day. Tierney has been a bit of an injury worry so why doesn’t he deserve a rest as well as Partey ?

Whatever happens today, we’re not going to see good football but I hope LUCK and loads of it is on our side and we ‘sneak thief’ a win

I often complain about the bias of pundits and media when they say arsenal are soft but we give them all the ammunition they need with this sort of line up as it says everything about the intent of Arsenal

1. PJ-SA says:

Very strage, it’s almost like MA is trying to prove a point about certain players with this line-up. Other teams is 3-4 competitions see to rotate less.

I rate Cedric,i hope everyone doesn’t turn on him if he has a poor game. Playing against Barnes + in a poor looking starting 11 it’s almost like MA is setting up some squad members to fail and protecting others.

27. Davi says:

Oof. “[Arsenal have lost did of their seven games following a European fixture]” (Leicester have the opposite record) – according to sky sports. I think that highlights a problem

1. Davi says:

did ->six

28. Eddie says:

Lmao…the moanings about the lineup๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    This never gets old

1. RW1 says:

U were saying

1. Eddie says:

Dude there’s still over 70 minutes left to play FFS

2. Eddie says:

You have no shame…now you were saying? 2-1. I don’t think I can watch football with some of you I swear

1. Defund The Media says:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2. Innit says:

This is why I thought the lineup was wrong. Defense, midfield and attack

No Holding, Partey, Saka, Martinelli, Aubameyang

1. Eddie says:

Holding injured, and Partey can’t be risked after just coming back from injury and his fitness struggles.
        Auba is usually a passenger when he’s not scoring so I guess he wanted Laca’s engine.
        You of all people know Saka needs rest, Martinelli I agree should’ve gotten a chance but that goal Elneny fumbled and made a stupid run away from layer instead of going towards.
        Eventually we all know he needed to rotate, but the let down as usual com’s from the players themselves.
        They’re full of shit

29. Sean Williams says:

Elneny, Willian and Xhaka???? Backs against the wall even before the game. Something is missing in how Arteta sees players. Willian and Elneny….I don’t get it.

An odd and foolish line up IMO. You never know in foootball of course but I HAVE BAD FOREBODINGS FOR THE RESULT WITH THIS TEAM.

Well that didn’t take long…

32. Declan says:

Our defenders doing the back off boogaloo as usual. FFS.
    Absolutely shocking defending.

1. ahmad73 says:

Shit defending and goal for Leicester. We keep hearing of the great strides the defense has made.

2. Ackshay says:

Mari backed off to cover vardy as he should have. Willian and xhaka are at fault here. Tierney was already up the field.

1. PJ-SA says:

Willian, Xhaka yes +Elneny marking no one didn’t come across to pressure the striker at all.

33. RW1 says:

This team would not get out of the championship

34. PJ-SA says:

Xhaka attempted tackle….what a joke honestly! Willian involvement also shocking.

35. Trudeau says:

Mari must think we are playing with two right CBs…

36. Mickmematethemasterfarter says:

Will I ams fault watch the ball he gave..

1. PJ-SA says:

Plus Xhakas “blind” tackle hoping he gets the ball instead of just staying goal side.

Poor all around play.

2. Sean says:

Came downstairs to put the match on then got a notification Teilemans has scored on 6th minute just to realise the game is on BTSports and I only have SKY. Maybe not a bad thing as this may be a horror show by the looks of it.

Mikel cannot run this show for much longer of we lose here. Getting really embarrassing now!

37. Gmv8 says:

What a joke same old – concede a goal in the first seconds, how many times this year???

Lost count!!

38. Kedar says:

We always start match with 1-0 down

39. Lord Denning says:

Arsenal under Arteta is dead and buried,we need a top experienced manager to resurrect this club.

1. Perry ames says:

Var is killing football

2. Highbury Hero says:

Not true. You mean to tell me you don’t see our progress to the championship?

40. Mickmematethemasterfarter says:

Wtf

41. PJ-SA says:

Dive ontop of it all! Wish they’d give divers a red card

42. Kedar says:

We are 1-0 down and And Vardy yet to score..
    So actually we are 2-0 down

1. Vinod says:

๐Ÿ™‚

43. Jimmy Bauer says:

Lord Denning how can you say that..You should trust the process…
    Maybe we’ll eventually win a championship when we get relegated..
    Arteta needs to find another job..

44. Trudeau says:

Takes three minutes and 20 replays to make the call? By definition that means it’s not a clear and obvious error. The way PL uses VAR is a total joke.

1. Declan says:

Yeah I donโ€™t get it, we all saw the foul outside the box with the first replay, why they need 20 looks is stupid.

It is David Coote though, which says it all!

2. ObjectiveSubjective says:

Definitely a dive.

45. Ackshay says:

Elneny and willian is like playing with 9 man, 2 useless players.

1. Adega Olatunji says:

Elneny is even better than xhaka, check all the ball touches of xhaka is back pass. xhaka is playing like part of Leicester team

1. Ackshay says:

He is useless no brain, no guts no talent.

Why is my comment in moderation Ad PAT?

1. Admin Pat says:

I like the idea of ho Mail Jon, but I dont think it exists!

47. Zamind says:

Pepe forgot this is Prem. Weakly surrendered possession resulting in the goal

1. Davi says:

Don’t think it was Pepe

48. Kenny says:

Our next match is vs Burnley on 6 March. Why does MA need to change the winning team? What’s on his mind?

If he accept any bribe?

49. Trudeau says:

Arsenal have been good since the goal. Positive signs.

1. MartinelliTheBench says:

At possession going nowhere yes

2. Kedar says:

Unfortunately Matches are not won by Positives but Goals…
      We only show positives but no goals

50. PJ-SA says:

Don’t understand the situation with Pepe

Finally played on the LW, showed real promise and improvement in a few games, doesn’t get played for a while after showing he’s better on the left, now put back at RW ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1. Davi says:

Same, don’t get that one either

51. Danny says:

ARTETA OUT, ARTETA OUT, ARTETA OUT, ARTETA OUT, ARTETA OUT ,ARTETA OUT, ARTETA OUT, ARTETA OUT, ARTETA OUT

1. Mickmematethemasterfarter says:

Saka on quick

52. Dboy says:

How do we keep conceding so early. When will these players learn to focus from the start๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

53. Innit says:

Bad lineup, bad positioning against a good team. I mostly blame Arteta

54. Kedar says:

Pointless cross after cross
    If you really want to cross then at least put cross at uncomfortable knee height where it will be difficult for defenders to clear…
    When you donโ€™t have player who can boss the defenders in the air then why the hell we cross..
    Cross at some uncomfortable height…
    In Cricket we talk Corridor of Uncertainty for batsman where batsman doesnโ€™t know whether to play on front foot or back foot
    Just like that ask a question to defenders by crossing where they will hesitate whether to clear by head or foot

1. Declan says:

Good cross again!

1. Kedar says:

Yes and if you look at the height then it was not at all at proper heading
        It was somewhere between chest and stomach
        Luiz had to adjust and bend down to take that

WJAT A HEADER!!!

56. Kedar says:

Now we need to bully Thomas for 2nd yellow

57. PJ-SA says:

Pepe having a really good game!

58. Defund The Media says:

Pepe’s dribbling is on point today, great header by luiz, good to see willian get another assist๐Ÿ‘Œ

59. Emzy kazzy says:

William 2 games 2 goals

Oh no ESR.. hope it isn’t too serious

1. Vinod says:

Going down without any challenge is not good right. . .

You’re right, Vinod. He hasn’t had much luck with injuries.. โ˜น

2. Ackshay says:

He was playing with a small injury for some time. Guess it finally caught up to him.

Gutted, Ackshay

1. Ackshay says:

His high workrate playstyle plus his injury prone nature is a bad combo

61. Eddie says:

Exactly why Arteta is always protecting and using these boys other than Saka sparingly.
    Smith Rowe Injured.
    Hope Odegaard uses this chance

1. Defund The Media says:

Yeah eddie, hope it’s not too serious! Hopefully Odegaard can score one of his patented long range goals ๐Ÿคž

62. Kedar says:

Thatโ€™s should be a penalty..

1. Chuxzzy1 says:

William should be applauded for making that excellent run from defense that lead to the penalty

Boom!!! What a turnaround!!

64. Ackshay says:

Pepe having a great match. Slowly becoming more consistent.

1. Kedar says:

Now he need to bully Thomas for 2nd yellow..

1. Vinod says:

Exactly, it will either be a second yellow or our right wing may enjoy a ride in the highway. If there was no Iheanacho it would have been double delight for gunners, Rodgers will have to sacrifice Vardy.

2. Ackshay says:

Don’t see Thomas returning for the 2nd half if Rodgers is smart. Boy is getting eaten alive by pepe

1. Kedar says:

Hahaha yes…
          But he does then letโ€™s bully him

2. Vinod says:

If we saw that Rodgers could have smelled it miles away. . .

65. Eddie says:

Apart from that goal, Leicester City been held at bay and the boys stepped up.
    Hopefully we add more.
    At least the negativiyu on here can boil down a bit till second half resumes

1. Kedar says:

Leicester tried to play exactly same way they played at Emirates but today we are much more effective going forward compared to last match and there we caught Brendon Rodgers on wrong foot..

Finishing the half much better than we started it ๐Ÿ™‚ Get in there!!

1. Defund The Media says:

Two comebacks in a week sue I seriously cant remember the last time we did that lol, please god hold ๐Ÿคž

What’s going on?! ๐Ÿ˜† Not used to this, Rory!!

1. Defund The Media says:

I know sue mental ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‹

67. Sean says:

2-1 up lol

Who’d have thought it, Sean?! ๐Ÿ˜

68. Awhy says:

Two (2) goals in 8mins, now in the lead.

69. Dhoni says:

Pepe is the guy creating all the chances today both pen and free kick for the goal came from him. Good on him.
    Well I predicted a 3-1 win for Arsenal and 3-1 it will be COYG

70. Chuxzzy1 says:

No one is talking about that Williams run that lead to the penalty,thats the real William I used to know

1. Defund The Media says:

Chuxzzy1 yes that’s the willian we want to see more of! looks like he just regained a yard of pace from nowhere lol

1. Chuxzzy1 says:

He seems to be have a good game so far he also has an assist already

1. Defund The Media says:

Long may it continue ๐Ÿคž especially after those comments a few days ago

71. Adega Olatunji says:

Despite the fact that we are leading I still hate the way xhaka plays football ball. Must he pass the ball back all the time? Every goal scoring counter attack move is always killed and buried the moment ball goes to him due to his back pass.

1. Joe. S says:

Couldn’t agree more Adega. We’ve lost Smith Rowe but Xhaka never gets gets injured. It’s the way he plays the game slow and risk free. Rarely goes in for 50/50 challenges and never chopped down by the bully boys because he is not considered a danger. Someone who knows how to look after himself, wink wink.

2. Trudeau says:

God I’m sick of this old chestnut. Get a pencil and a piece of paper and keep track of his passing. When the game is over and every Xhaka pass on second half is backwards ir sideways then you’ll have my full apology.

1. Nifty says:

It’s getting irritating. Unnecessary dislike for a player is a sickness

72. Kedar says:

1. Vinod says:

I also expected that from Rodgers but I also expected us to play boring sideways and backwards.

2. Ackshay says:

We missed couple of sitters that match and they did nothing before the goal so the chance of that happening again was very small.

1. Kedar says:

I think we also had one goal incorrectly ruled out as offside by VAR

73. Gilbbs says:

You all complain too much when it’s not going Arsenal’s way ..
    Support the team rather than find scape goats.

Xhaka, Elneny and Mari couldn’t keep up with Tielemans’ pace and energy, but Willian and Luiz replied well with an excellent set-piece attack

Pepe surprisingly played very well in the first half, because he made Leicester commited several fouls. If he can play like this in every match, he would force Saka to level up

It was a great response from our B team, but I hope they don’t fall asleep in the second half. Sometimes we switch off and be complacent when leading

75. Johnba says:

I think we’ve to give the coaches the chance and know that none of the players is a Chelsea or United player. See the impact of Pepe and Willian.

One of our best first half in the season.

76. Goonerboy says:

Our football is good to watch today especially after the goal we conceded, I enjoyed the game… and oh! we scored from a set piece too,let’s win this guys.coyg!

77. Jo3l says:

Is anyone watching how Soares is having an influence from that side , he is the one allowing for Pepe to be himself.

Willian has had a mental shift as well.

Hoping the boys go for the kill now.

78. ken1945 says:

Great to see the team not giving up and our negative fans having to bite the bullet.
    What a shame for ESR and congrats to Pepe and Willian.

79. Eddie says:

They receive a lot of stick but credit to Willian and Pepe for their performance today. Both been our best players today

1. Vinod says:

Agreed. . . Also Arteta. I was Arteta out after Burnley defeat.

2. Kedar says:

Do we need subs now??

1. Vinod says:

Seems like not until we lose focus and catch complacency train.

80. Vinod says:

Wow where is that coming from? Coaches holding laminated cards while taking set pieces?!!!

1. Kedar says:

Yes.. Just heard that from studio where Tim Sharewood and Ian Write sitting..

1. Vinod says:

Micro management?

81. mickmematethemasterfarter says:

party saka on go 4 the kill arteta

82. Sean M says:

Christ guys. Aside from Leicester’s goal, arsenal have had a fantastic half. Willian has been one of the best, most energetic players on the field. MA tactics have choked Leicester. I don’t understand the need to constantly revert to toxic negativity.

Great half! COYG

83. Rux says:

You were moaning throughout, but you just have to learn to be patience

84. Kenny says:

I predicted 1:0 win for Arsenal (At least one pundit predicts Arsenal to beat Leicester City) but now is 2:1. We shall win today. All teams play to win, not to draw. This team is a top 6 caliber, with youthful and emerging players. Just hope that owner spend money to buy 1 or 2 top quality players each year and win title within 5 years. What’s Klopp & Liverpool’s owner do for Liverpool.

85. Ackshay says:

Thomas off ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1. Kedar says:

Haha Yes.. Still Richardo is on wrong foot
      And we can exploits him

1. Ackshay says:

Pepe just ate Richardo before that soyuncu tackle. Here we go again,๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Eddie says:

What were you expecting? Pepe was having a feast

86. Vinod says:

Feel sorry for Barnes also. . .

87. Eddie says:

I hope all your apologies would as loud as your moanings soon as the lineup got dropped

1. Kedar says:

I didnโ€™t moan.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

2. Defund The Media says:

I know eddie and so many non commenters now that were winning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Eddie says:

Lol bruh it’s depressing, after line up gets released everyday, they’re always Moaning about the selection.
        Soon as we conceded, telling me you were saying?
        I was saying? .well I was saying STFU, support the team as there’s enough time to turn it around.
        Well they turned it around didn’t they?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Defund The Media says:

Lol I know man ๐Ÿ˜‚ , then they recoil back into there shell, don’t celebrate or comment on the win, wipe it from there mind and complain when the next line up is released ๐Ÿ˜‚

Great result today man GOYG!! ๐Ÿฅณ

1. Eddie says:

Everyone put in a good shift today…can’t believe we’re playing Leicester half field at the KP stadium.
            The scoreline isn’t telling the full game.
            I’m expecting another dose of moaning when we play Burnley.
            Inject it in my veins๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2. Defund The Media says:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, blow me down it’s 3!!!! Happy days

89. Defund The Media says:

Lovely stuff!!

90. Vinod says:

One touch passes ! ! ! Better than the ‘A’ team???

91. Kedar says:

Lacazzett hold up play is much much better than Aubameyang..

1. Defund The Media says:

Yeah great hold up under pressure from three players ๐Ÿ‘Œ

It’s obvious

92. Ackshay says:

Pepe on fire๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

1. Kedar says:

Yes much credit to Lacazzett to keep the ball under 3 Leicester players

93. Dan kit says:

Maybe i should moan more about the team selections ๐Ÿ˜‚

94. Gmv8 says:

OMG – Willian – well if u keep this up all will be forgiven

95. Chuxzzy1 says:

Did benfica game change our mindset or what cos we seems to plat well coming from behind..thumbs up to Pepe and William today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

96. Kedar Damle says:

Is Cedric is better than Bellerin??

97. Kedar says:

Is Cedric better than Bellerin??

1. Chuxzzy1 says:

For now yes he is

98. Chuxzzy1 says:

I think bellerin should sit on the bench for now cos Cedric is so on point right now

1. Sean says:

Take our 25m from PSG or Barva and away to the bank with it. Cedric has something abit more about him

99. Sean says:

So what do we do..

Do we hand Laca a new deal or sell him as hes the best forward we have to be honest. Or do we take what w evan while hes aging but in good form?

Nice to see Pepe having a massive I fluence and Willian actually looking like he wants to play. Well done as I though we were beat after 1-0. Humble pie being ate right now

1. Davi says:

Always liked him but I think that’s an area we need to improve on – his general play is really good and important to how the team plays, but he’s too inconsistent, especially in his finishing.
      We should sell but we need to have a replacement in mind – not sure who that could be right now.

2. EDU says:

Laca the best forward we have, are you for real.

1. Davi says:

I assume he meant centre forward. It’s either him or Auba, and Auba usually doesn’t play well there.

1. Kedar says:

Aubameyang is poacher
          Not old fashioned hold up play Center forward..

1. Davi says:

Exactly, but the poacher doesn’t usually work well as a lone forward

100. Kedar says: