Wenger wants to share the love with Arsenal fans!

Okay we have had practically a full season of hate directed towards Arsene Wenger from disaffected Arsenal fans after every imperfect game, or draw or defeat, but all the bluster has had no effect whatsoever on the manager or the Arsenal Board.

Wenger thinks that, if anything, it could have destabilised the players while they were going through their bad patch after the New Year. Wenger told the media yesterday: “During the season, (that criticism) was not very welcome when you fight for the championship, especially after the Tottenham game, when we were a bit unlucky,”

“I give my best to the club I love and if I can share that love with the supporters it’s even better. I want to make sure that I give my best and that I put my knowledge at the disposal of the team.

“I am committed and have no doubt I will be there next season.

When I do something I do it 100%.”

“I don’t worry too much about the rest – what people say.

“All the rest is judgement, opinions and that is linked with belief from the last disappointment or result.

“In my job I focus on how we perform. In life, it’s very important you focus on what you are appointed for – and I am appointed to perform and do the best for my club.

“My future is my future, I don’t master that.”

So there you have it. Wenger is not going anywhere. He has the backing of Kroenke and the Arsenal Board. He has the backing of Alisher Usmanov. He has the backing of the players. Now if we can just get the Twelfth Man to leave him alone to get on with his job we may start to see some more success on the pitch as well….

Tags Arsenal board Wenger

1. Arsenal_Girl says:

Nooooooooooooo lol

1. almostawinner says:

This strikes me as odd: what is the man there for other than to run a club for fans? Why does AFC exist but not to provide entertainment for the fans? The board and owners now run AFC like a French aristocracy with no heed to the paying public. They take our support so fully for granted that they imagine themselves above it.

1. jonm says:

Wenger is there to do what his boss says. Kroenke does not want to win championships but make money. Wenger is keeping within budget and delivering what is required, top 4 in PL, last 16 in CL.

That is how it is, us fans can either continue to buy tickets and merchandise or not.

2. Stop press
    There renaming the Stadium to The Arsenal Care Home.
    Old manager’s and old and injured players all welcome.Hurry up though we’re almost full up already.
    PS No room for old and injured fans,they can sod off.

3. Budd says:

There you go. Get the love while you can.

1. SoOpa AeoN says:

Featuring Arsene as “Santa”

4. Koss says:

and arda turan says arsenal are average at best…Lol those who were deluded thinking we had a chance to sign him there lies the truth

1. admin says:

Compared to Barcelona, every team is average at best……

1. Twig says:

Yeah. Even Bayern that humbled them 7-0 a few years back 🙂

5. Dennis says:

Fans must keep demanding his resignation.

6. SoOpa AeoN says:

Hahaha………. For 8 cooL mil a yr, i would have this Job for Life

oh wait!…

What love is there to share?….. When we’ve been caused nothing but pains

if wenger truely Loves this Arsenal, he should do the Honourable thing and resign with dignity….this is as far as he could go

1. almostawinner says:

Alas, he loves himself just a bit more than he loves arsenal.

2. Trevor says:

If you truly loved Arsenal, you would be able to go one day without talking derogatorily.

7. SUNNY13 says:

I knew it, Arsenal board never going to sack Wenger. Its really painful for us the fans. But now lets accept the reality and move forward. Its not in our hand.
    We can only hope that Wenger now produce a best summer transfer business.
    1.He must go all out for Auameyang or Ibranhowitch. All out means all out, if those players does not want to come here than ok but if priced out than unacceptable.
    If not then Lukaku is also not bad as hes is only 22 and if with everton can score 18 PL goals with 8 matches to play, the surely can score 25 plus goals with Arsenal.
    2. Waynman/ Kante: Both are Awesome and an upgrade over Coqualan.
    3. A CB: 20 million
    65 Mill for Auameyang
    35 mMil Waynman/ Kante:
    Total 120 Mil:
    Sell walcott: 15 mIL, OX-10 MIL, Debutchyand Campbell: 10 million
    Total 35 Mil.
    net Spend 85 Mil.
    Can’t it be done?

1. SoOpa AeoN says:

Hoping in Wenger is at ur own risk

He is Finished for me…

2. SoOpa AeoN says:

it ain’t bout the type of player he brings in anymore but bout his philosophies , tactics and style of play he offers to the team

E.g he may want a direct and fast Striker Like Aubameyang or Lukaku to do hold-up play and bring others into the game which won’t suit em or want the entire team to adopt the tiki-taka / possession football

so yea…..it doesn’t matter who wenger brings into this team…..he Never alters his tactics to suit a player’s style……u either play the way he wants or he goes for players who plays the way he wants

so wengeritic!

3. almostawinner says:

it is in our hands. if we stop turning up and paying for arsenal gear, they’ll listen. short of that, nothing will make them listen.

8. weigzl says:

very sad but true.
    And to think it is coming from a squad player says it all

1. SoOpa AeoN says:

Not sure what squad player u are referring to ere…… Did u even read the 1st paragraph of the Article?

9. Samuel Akinsola Adebosin says:

Arsenal season is not over yet as there is still a chance we can win the Barclays Premier League title this season if God’s willing. Every concerned Gooners should be on his/her knees praying for Arsenal without ceasing for the God’s willing to come to pass for Arsenal this season.

1. almostawinner says:

who is this god you keep talking about?

10. Twig says:

Hope Walcott bags a hat trick tonight. He hasn’t had lots of love from Arsenal fans of recent. Which is so unfair 🙂

11. SoOpa AeoN says:

And u don’t think every concerned Fox or Spud won’t be on their knees too for the sake of their club?

U think God is sentimental?…..what makes u think he’s gonna Listen to just Arsenal fans and Let go of the others?…..

ever heard of the slogan “work and pray” ???

How Good and fervent is our efforts at work?

Romans 2:6 and 2nd Corinthians 5:10 should tell u how God Works

U don’t Reap what u don’t sow buddy

12. TR7 says:

‘when i do something…100%’realy AW?signing a GK only and admitting at mid season that we a lacking efficiency infront of a goal is being 100% ? then we need someone who can give us atleast 130%

13. Greatness says:

Arsene Wenger situation at Arsenal can b compared to that of Pharaoh who never wanted d Children of God to b set free, but with a Strong hand by GOD, Pharaoh was put to shame…Arsene should step down he has. noting to offer to d club anymore…….100% when he can’t see players who will take Arsenal to success,n Himself is not improving for success rather than continuous Failure