With the boring interlull about to start we think it is a good time to discuss what Arsenal fans would consider to be a succesful outcome to this season, considering that we have already lost 4 of our first 11 games?
The Gunners are currently sitting in 6th in the Premier League table, but our reserves are through to the next round of the Europa League, and are in the quarter-finals of the League cup, but what is the minimum you would expect the team to achieve for the season to be considered a success with our current players and manager?
You can only choose ONE answer, and remember you are choosing the MINIMUM you would accept…
What would consider to be success for Arsenal this season?
- Top Six finish plus the Europa League? (49%, 124 Votes)
- A Top Four finish (no cups)? (27%, 68 Votes)
- Finish below 6th and win Europa League? (12%, 30 Votes)
- Just finish in Top Six? (8%, 20 Votes)
- Finish Top Six and win a domestic Cup? (3%, 8 Votes)
- Finish below 6th and win a domestic Cup? (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 255
Thanks to AndersS for coming up with the idea….