Video: Arteta appears stressed when quizzed on injury worries

Mikel Arteta was quizzed on the injuries to his side after the win over Southampton last night, and he appeared stressed as he answered those questions.

Both Thomas Partey and Emile Smith Rowe limped off during the second-half of the Premier League clash last night, and the manager admits that he is unaware of when they will be fit to return.

Our injury list is starting to pile up, but it sounds as if the manager may have been aware that he was risking certain players injuries last night…

Patrick

Tags mikel arteta

1. Trudeau says:

“Arteta you suck because you didn’t play the same winning team in the FA Cup”

“Arteta you suck because you are overplaying our best players and ignoring minor injuries”

I’d be stressed too! Hopefully he learns to ignore the likes of Merson, Adams et al and limits his time on Just Arsenal.

Have to wait and see… Tesco was in a training clip yesterday, so that’s good news for Saturday.
    Speaking of United – only just caught up with last night’s results – a good night for us, Villa losing, United losing, Everton/Chelsea drawing… and Dan kit, how on earth did you pull that United prediction out of the hat??!! 👏 I didn’t see that coming!!!

1. Dan kit says:

Lol I knew everyone would go for a Utd win
      So risked it for that extra point ,turned into 3 😂
      I did see someone else with the same prediction ,Khadil maybe

1. Dan kit says:

Actually just looked at Khadii predictions ,they are all the same as mine 😂

🤣🤣🤣 He’s onto a good thing there!!

It was funny because when I first saw it, I thought nah he’s muddled the numbers up…🤣 Just goes to show – nice one, Dan!