Video – Aubameyang and Lacazette celebrations so cool even Liverpool players copying it

Pierre-Emrick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette goal celebration has become so iconic that even Liverpool players are now imitating it.

I was on Twitter and saw this video posted up by Liverpool and was intrigued, I mean, we are playing them on Saturday and much to my surprise I saw Andrew Robertson and Virgil van Dijk celebrate a goal in training with the Auba and Laca handshake celebration.

Check it out

They say flattery is the biggest compliment but come on guys, get your own celebration, you score enough goals to be able to think of something.

Being cool is not something you can train for, it comes naturally and so I suppose it is understandable that the Liverpool boys felt they had no choice but to rip off the Arsenal hit man.

1. Declan says:

Looks coincidental to me and in fact nothing like Auba’s and Laca’s goal celebration. A lot of players shake hands after a goal/assist and so what they had a little bow, but no proper bow or hand behind back. I think you’re clutching at straws suggesting they are trying to imitate our lads.

1. Admin Martin says:

Come on Declan, they could have done a high five or anything but no, they did the handshake and bow and that is synonymous with Auba and Laca even if they did not pull it off exactly.

1. Declan says:

Now If the scorer had tried a somersault I would perhaps agree with you ?

1. Akena says:

I couldn’t have agreed more if that were to happen.

2. Lenohappy says:

Why do I feel so confident that we are going to defeat Liverpool and that auba is going to get an hatrick?

1. Will says:

???????

Hope you are right

Could you imagine the euphoria, Lenohappy?! It would definitely be on par with beating the spuds back in December! I loved how I felt after that game, I was sooo happy & was buzzing for a good week after.. and because I had recorded it, I sat and watched the goals over & over ? It would definitely be the same with this game, to me it’d feel like we’d won the league!

1. Gunnerphilic says:

Arsenal beating the European champions? That will be something…Possible.

3. Kenya 001 says:

That’s exactly the same feeling I have lenohappy

3. Franko says:

(Sigh). How has the mighty Arsenal fallen. I blame the penny pinching hierarchy (Gadzidis and Wenger) for buying mediocre/deadwood players in the past with many of them still at the club today. But its all good now, we are going higher to where we belong.