Video – This is why we want Dusan Vlahovic to come to Arsenal

There seems to be an awful lot of Arsenal rumours at the moment linking us with Dusan Vlahovic; and with the probability of us losing Lacazette and Nketiah in the summer, and also possibly Aubameyang, it would not be a surprise if Arteta and Edu were prioritizing a top striker at the moment.

The two most quoted targets are Alexander Isak and Dusan Vlahovic, so I imagine Arteta is hedging his bets, but with Vlahovic seeming to be popular today, i thought i would have a look at his goals and skills video from the last year, and he does indeed look very exciting indeed!

And here it is, so enjoy!

Watch Albert Stuivenberg’s FULL Post-match Press conference here….

1. Goonster says:

I think he is the type we need. Reminds me of Giroud but are more quicker.

2. CorporateMan says:

A front line of Vlahovic, Martinelli, Saka and Odegaard!
    And for the next 4 years!
    Can’t stop salivating. Please make it happen, somebody , please

3. NY_Gunner says:

He fits the bill, but I’m sure he comes with a boat load of “attitude” baggage…IJS

4. PJ-SA says:

Apparently we’ve put in a player + cash offer but that’s just a rumour.

I watch the Italian League weekly as my best friend is an AC Milan fan and the league is very week, that’s my only concern. But I’m sure he’s be decent.

5. Arseburg says:

I saw most of his goals, they are good, but 8 must say not spectacular. I would love if he plays for us, but won’t hold my breath if he isn’t.

6. RSH says:

i dont think we are as interested in him as the media makes it out to be. Also i think arsenal should be careful with this transfer. some of his stats flatter to deceive.

7. Longbenark says:

Been watching Vlahovic’s videos and games for some time, he’s strong and fast, holdup play very good, but I’ve not seen anything fantastic about he’s goals, he’s quite good with his positioning,

I just hope he won’t have attitude issues,

Well we can only hope Arteta and Edu make the right choice,

IMO opinion, I would prefer we buy better midfielders .

8. Dawit says:

He looks like a real-deal! I think Arteta is building a good team! He is going to proof most of us wrong! I wish him good luck!.